1. Before using the tool, the full-time electrician should check whether the wiring is correct and prevent the accident caused by the wrong connection between the neutral line and the phase line.
2. For long-term use of tools that are not used or damp, the electrical insulation should be measured by an electrician to meet the requirements.
3. The flexible cable or cord that comes with the tool must not be connected. When the distance between the power supply and the working place is long, it should be solved by using the mobile electric box.
4. The original plug of the tool must not be removed or changed at will. It is strictly forbidden to directly insert the wire of the wire into the socket without using the plug.
5. The tool case is found and the handle is broken. It should be stopped and replaced.
6. Non-professional personnel shall not disassemble and repair tools without authorization.
7. The rotating parts of the tool should have guards.
8. The operator wears protective protective equipment as required.
9. At the power supply, the leakage protector must be installed.